The Power of Meditation is the book chosen to accompany the Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa theme for February 2014.
This wise and delightful guide to the benefits of meditation practices will help you cultivate a calm, peaceful, and enlightened lifestyle. Drawing from his years of experience as a teacher, spiritual leader, and avid meditator, Edward Viljoen directs you down the path to enlightenment using wisdom such as mindfulness practices, sitting practice, and creative practices.
Featuring personal anecdotes and stories from the author's spiritual teachings, The Power of Meditation goes beond a simple how-to book and offers a wonderful reading experience that will inspire you to live a more wise and fulfilling life.
- Edward Viljoen is to meditation what water is to thirst. - Kenn Gordon, Spiritual Leader, Centers for Spiritual Living
- If you can breathe, you can meditate, and this book teaches you how--even if you thought you never could. - Dr. William K. Larkin, Director, Applied Neuroscience Institute
- What is revealed here is the richness and value of a spiritual life that has meditation, insight, wisdom, and love at its center. - Dr. Kathy Hearn, Founder and Senior Minister, Pacific Church of Religious Science, San Diego
- I love this book! - Dr. John B. Waterhouse, President, Centers for Spiritual Living
- Like a comfortable friend or devoted coach, Viljoen shares his love of meditation and generously offers his experience as a fellow seeker. - Claudia Abbott, editor of Science of MInd magazine